Good Contents Are Everywhere, But Here, We Deliver The Best of The Best.Please Hold on!
Your address will show here +12 34 56 78
Tax Appeals


The government departments of taxation have a wide spectrum of powers when it comes to assessing your tax returns. An assessment form does not mean that they cannot continue to inspect and evaluate your return. If you consider that your original assessment or a future reassessment is incorrect, then you have the option to file an appeal (Notice of Objection). You have 90 days from the mailing date of the government document to file an objection.

First and foremost, before actually filing an appeal, talk to the government agency involved and try to reach an agreement. ATS talks the talk, so let us negotiate on your behalf. You can save a lot of time and worry by solving issues before taking legal action.

If an appeal becomes necessary, ATS can walk you through all the steps and explain the process so that you understand what is being done on your behalf. Having a professional deal with an appeal is always a wise business decision.