Good Contents Are Everywhere, But Here, We Deliver The Best of The Best.Please Hold on!
Your address will show here +12 34 56 78
Tax Adjustments and Corrections


Just because your tax returns have already been filed and processed does not mean that you can’t make adjustments or corrections. If you have acquired a document that will change your assessment, you can submit it to be applied to a previous tax return. Requests for adjustments can be made up to 10 years previously. If you have forgotten an important document, deduction or income, ATS can make sure that the corrections are made. You must make sure you have supporting documentation for each correction or adjustment to your original claim.